Your order will be packed safe and secure and dispatched within 24 hours. This is exactly how your parcel will look like (pictures of a real shipping item). It has a size and a look of a regular private letter (9.4x4.3x0.3 inches or 24x11x0.7cm) and it does not disclose its contents
There is no review for this product at the moment, but you can be the first to add or you can read more in Testimonials Page about related products.
Your review is on premoderation.
The active components of Zero Nicotine Patch are: Alfalfa, Echinacea, Licorice Root, Gotu Kola, Hops, Skullcap, Oat, Peppermint, Ginger Root, Gentain, Myrhh, Safflower, Passion Flower, Bayberry, Eucalyptus, Sasparilla, Slippery Elm.
This herbal formula helps to gradually decrease the desire to smoke while minimizing the effects of nicotine withdrawal. In addition to the ingredients that help manage the issues with nicotine, the Zero Nicotine patch contains many ingredients designed to detoxify the body and to promote optimal functioning of the circulatory, digestive, respiratory, and immune systems.
Clean and dry the area of skin where you wish to apply the patch. Peel the adhesive backing off of one patch and press the patch firmly against your skin. Each patch should be worn for 3 days then replaced. It is preferable to move a new patch to a slightly different location each time.
Do NOT use Zero Nicotine Patch if you are allergic to any ingredient in nicotine patch.
Contact your doctor right away if any of these apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances (including adhesive tape)
- if you have skin problems at the application site
- if you have heart problems, irregular heartbeat, or if you have had a recent heart attack
- if you have high blood pressure
- you continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, or use any other nicotine-containing products (eg, nicotine gum)
- if you take medicine for asthma or depression, or if you are using another medicine to stop smoking.
Some medicines may interact with nicotine patch. Check with your health care provider before you start Zero Nicotine Patch if they may interact with other medicines that you take; stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
It is important to use patches at regularly scheduled time and not to miss or skip doses. But if you did - take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Possible side effect
Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
• abnormal or vivid dreams; mild redness, itching, or burning at the application site; trouble sleeping.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
• severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blurred vision; fast or irregular heartbeat; nausea; severe or persistent dizziness or headache; swelling or persistent (more than 4 days) redness at the application site; vomiting; weakness.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Store this medicine in the original container at room temperature between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C) away from moisture and heat. Keep all drugs out of the reach children and pets.
If OVERDOSE is suspected - seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
• Do NOT use more than the recommended dose or use for longer than 10 weeks without checking with your doctor. If you feel the need to take nicotine patch after 10 weeks, check with your doctor.
• If you begin to have vivid dreams or other sleeping problems, remove the patch at bedtime (after wearing it for about 16 hours). Put on a new patch when you wake up the next day.
• Avoid getting nicotine patch in your eyes. If you get nicotine patch in your eyes, wash them out immediately with cool tap water.
• Do not smoke or use tobacco products while you are using nicotine patch. This includes times when you are not wearing the patch.
• Tell your doctor, dentist, or other health care provider that you use nicotine patch before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
• If you will be having a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), tell your doctor that you use nicotine patch. You may need to remove the patch before having the MRI.
• Nicotine patch may cause harm if it is swallowed. If you, a child, or a pet may have taken it by mouth, contact your poison control center or emergency room right away.
• Use nicotine patch with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
• Nicotine patch should not be used in CHILDREN younger than 18 years old without first checking with the child's doctor; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
• PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Nicotine patch may cause harm to the fetus. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using nicotine patch while you are pregnant. Nicotine patch is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use nicotine patch, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
When used for longer than a few weeks or at high doses, some people develop a need to continue taking nicotine patch. This is known as DEPENDENCE or addiction.
Do not suddenly stop taking nicotine patch without your doctor's approval. If you do, you may have WITHDRAWAL symptoms. These may include anxiety, craving, impaired concentration, increased appetite, irritability, nervousness, sleep disturbances, and weight gain.
All products presented at this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Don't hesitate to consult your health care practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.